Sunday, March 8, 2009

Prom with Eve...

A few posts back, I mentioned a little story about Zach and his first official date with a darling girl named "Eve". A typical mom, I bugged Zach for months to send pictures of the girl behind the story so I could see what she looked like...see what their kids would look like, etc... (jk, I think..) Well, many months later, they are still good friends and decided to attend a Mormon Prom night together this past weekend. She is beyond cute and sure puts a smile on Zach's face. Thought I'd share.....oh, and one more thing...for the dance, it was "jackets required" for the girls. Cute.

Zach and Eve....



The whole group....


Doesn't every guy have one of these pictures from Prom night?....




4 comments:

Lew said...

So cute!! I cannot believe Zach is old enough to attend prom. I really feel old...Eve is so cute and Zach is lookin' fine himself:-)Hope he had fun...

Don and Robin Cooper said...

Great prom pictures, good lookin' group of kids for sure!

Jeri said...

So cute! It looks like they were having so much fun.

Amy said...

He is so stinkin cute!