Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Merry Christmas, Indeed....

For Christmas, this year...I got my favorite wish....

can you guess what it was?




Was it seeing the fun the boys had picking out and opening their brothers' gifts on Christmas Eve?


No....




Was it opening my fake first season of Glee dvd and thinking it was real?


close....
but, no...


Was it the delicious low country boil Rob made in keeping with our Christmas Eve tradition of only eating foods with our hands like Jesus did at the Last Supper?



ummmm...sorry, honey, but
no.



This was my favorite gift this year.......

having all of my boys home...

Together.

love these boys...so much.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

What a handsome group of boys! Glad you had a great Christmas!

Don and Robin Cooper said...

I agree, a very handsome group of boys! That would be my favorite gift too Linda! Glad your Christmas was wonderful!

pam said...

Hey Linda,
Didn't exactly know how to do this, but check out this blog site about Shelf Reliance and Thrive Foods. Go to the bottom of the page and see where it is unavailable right now. KENTUCKY! I want you to be a part of this opportunity with me. Let me know what you think girl. I love you~
http://alivewiththrive.blogspot.com/