Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Love My Front Porch....

The search for our dental school home was tricky. Good schools, enough space for the 5 of us, within our budget.....Not an easy ticket. With much help from our friends, we found this cute house in a great neighborhood matching all three mentioned criteria. It also happened to have a front porch. I don't know why, but being able to use my rockers from Charleston made me very happy.

Miller and Rob worked so hard trimming the bushes (with some scissors of mine they found...) and laying the mulch.

3 comments:

Lew said...

I'm so happy you have entered the blogging world!! It will be so fun to keep up with y'all during your dental school adventures. How did you make your page so cute already? I don't even know how to do that yet. You're a pro already! Welcome and best wishes while blogging. It will be so fun to make a book at the end of it all. I can totally help you through it...it's super easy. Love you!!

angela said...

Hooray for a blog!! I think I've died and gone to heaven. . . Can't wait to keep posted on what you guys are up to - passing each other in the halls at church just doesn't cut it! Love ya!

Ali said...

Hey, you have put a smile on my face today! I have told myself to call, call, call YOU....I've missed you and now I feel like you are right here in my office. Thanks for the blog! The fam looks happy & SOOO big (even since summer). I love your porch, too. Your home looks darling. I'm looking forward to reading all about your experiences. Love ya!