Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Love being a Cheap Date....

Always looking to enjoy something new within our d-school budget, I came across an ad in the Friday paper for some cheapo tickets to see the Professional Bull Riders in Lexington. $11 bucks, a diet coke and a bag of p-nuts made for a fun night out. I honestly thought I'd get to see Jewel's husband, Ty from DWTS ride a bull but Rob informed me this group was the "minor league" of bull riders....only disappointment of the night. On the way home Rob said, "Love it when you're a cheap date...thanks!" You're so welcome.

The BULLNANZA arena...


The "rescue" cowboy... a favorite with the ladies in the audience. Just saying...


Wish I had Rob's blue eyes...



3 comments:

Jeri said...

What a fun night. Osias and I went a couple of years ago. We had such a great time.

BTW, you don't need Robb's blue eyes. You are stunning as-is.

Don and Robin Cooper said...

Girl, "cheap" dates are the best ones! I'm with Jeri, you are stunning!

Ali said...

great picture of the 2 of you....great eyes, I agree!! love & miss you more!